Voluntary fire brigade of Techelweg
In 1925, the Techelweg locals founded their own fire brigade. The members came from Techelweg, Penken, Roda, Zauchen and Albersdorf. The residents of Techelweg built a simple hut as their first fire station. In 2019, the latest extension building was opened.
Until the 1940s, Techelweg was supplied with water via a wooden pipe from the nearby stream. In 1949, building work started on a central water and electricity supply. In 1954, there was electric light and mains water for the first time. In 1957/58, the building of a road to Schiefling followed and the first telephone cables were laid in 1963.